Thursday, February 18, 2010

mini update

I realized that I had not been posting here awhile ago, but then I got a comment from Counting Coconuts about my pregnancy and I thought maybe I should get my bum over here and update! So I had a baby girl Paxton on March 26 2009. My labor was about 1.5 hours total. The midwife didn't make it in time and Uptown had to deliver our baby. He was amazing! I stood in the shower and leaned over him and he caught our baby girl. I immediately grabbed her and pushed him away. lol She is now almost 11 months and has started toddling around the house. She is amazing and beautiful. I adore her beyond words. Parker is sassy and beautiful. She is 3 and has started reading. She loves to read silly sentences and I need to constantly come up with funny things for her to read, otherwise she doesn't want to do it. I have been reading Montessori blogs to get some inspiration. I have three that I am following and really like.
counting coconuts and I am VERY jealous of her classroom!
chasing cheerios
My Montessori Journey
There are others that I will read every once in awhile, but these I have subscribed to.
I have been so inspired that I might try to start blogging here about our Montessori adventures.
I had a dear friend watch the kids tonight and she very frankly told me I need to organize. She is right. My main this is I need to make sure I have a prepared environment. So hopefully over the weekend I will get a chance to clear out somethings and prepare my environment for the kids.
wish me luck.

No comments: