Friday, August 8, 2008

Intro

I am Heather, mom to two wonderful and crazy children, Gryphon 8 and Parker 2. I am a teacher and a children's yoga instructor. I am a vegetarian. I am 32, soon to be 33. I like to knit. I love to sew. I make kickass slings. I am expecting my third child in about 9 months. I am partnered with a man who is an artist and although sometimes he dives me crazy, he makes me smile daily. He makes me feel beautiful and wanted. He has become an amazing father. Between the two of us there are three children, and the zygote that I am currently gestating.

I am hoping that I will update this blog frequently. I would like to use this as a way to document my pregnancy, and my yoga teachings. Last year I did an after school program at a public Montessori school. I loved the position and the children loved the class. My daughter came with me daily and is my yoga bean. I expect to teach the new hatchling yoga as well. My son is not very interested, which makes me sad. He can bust out a mean warrior though.
I am living the in the mid-west and surprisingly I like it. I have sloooowly made friends, and I am feeling at home.

Some of my interests are knitting, photography, sewing, yoga, bike riding, and as seldom as I do it I really enjoy baking.

Namaste

No comments: