Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! Welcome 2012!

Happy New Year! I am ready for 2012! This Holiday season has been wonderful! I've managed to keep my house MUCH cleaner than usual, laundry is pretty caught up and everyone is happy. We have one more day off from work and school and I'm ready to start organizing toys! I am thinking tomorrow will be a good day to tackle Parker and Paxton's room. Tomorrow is donate and organize day. I am past the "I'm going to have a garage sale and try to make money on all of our unused things" point. Other people can use these things and they need to go. We also have the basement to start cleaning. I have a lot of plans for 2012, and I want to get started right away. With all of that said, our Christmas present to our family is a new puppy. (Yes we are crazy) I am a little nervous about keeping up the house with the dog hair, but I'm sure it will all be fine. It will be even better when Uptown buys me a Roomba to sweep up the pet hair! :)
What are your plans? What are your goals?

Have a great 2012!

No comments: