Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hot technical mess

If you know me IRL, you know I'm a mess with my electronics. My computers are stuffed with pictures, never backed up and on the verge of breaking down. Currently I have a blog post that I want to write, and pictures I want to share, but I don't know if I can upload the pictures to the blog without crashing my computer. So as I am browsing organizing blogs today I came across this GEM! See Jane Work has a blog post about creating a Computer Recovery Box. OMG GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Filing all of your restore discs in one spot, writing down which computer they are for, and the writing down the service tag number or serial number. I would like to tell all of you to make sure you back up your computer regularly, but I can't preach what I don't practice. I have my old imac (which is broken down currently) backed up on an external hard drive, but my laptop? NADA, nothing, vulnerable, ready to breakdown at any minute. So I suggest to all of you that might stumble upon this blog, back up your computer, and then go organize a computer recover box. The See jane Work link will tkae you to her blog post about creating a Computer Recovery Box. Go check her out!

No comments: