Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mood enhancer!

 Five days into the new year.... how are you doing? Me? I've had some set backs, but today I pulled it together and just told myself to go upstairs and do a quick pick up and clean. I finally unpacked the clean clothes out of our luggage.. yeah yeah yeah, I know. I gathered dirty laundry changed the sheets and cleaned the bathroom. I can't believe how much of a difference it made in my mood! I'm talking drug difference! I think I have finally realized that the cleaner/less cluttered my space is, the better I feel. I mean I have always known that, but for some reason it was this big revelation today. So I guess my point is try to just take 15 minutes a day, pick a spot and organize/clean. It could make your day brighter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather.. email me so I can help you with your questions on bf running! nkay71@hotmail.com.. I couldn't find your email :)